HCP Associates is a 35-year-old research-based marketing firm located in the Channelside District in the Joseph Garcia International Center, home to Port Tampa Bay.
HCP is seeking an experienced marketing and media manager with an intricate understanding of branding, positioning and how to develop channel distributions through social media channels, digital advertising strategies, proactive public relations and creative content development and digital analytics.
This unique position requires an experienced marketing and communications professional that can handle a broad range of national account management, creative content development, branding/positioning platform development, digital media strategies, digital and traditional ad buying, multimedia analytical reporting, strategic planning, special projects and overall marketing expertise for predominantly B2B clientele. This individual should be comfortable working with CEOs and Presidents directly, creating and managing large marketing budgets, and implementing fresh ideas with rationalized strategies to justify an ROI to clients’ bottom line.
This individual needs to be a self-starter that is highly motivated with a passion for creative storytelling, value-added social media content creation, organic content development, multiple industry blogging, ghost writing for CEOs/Presidents, community participation, and self-promotion of our firm. This position will report to our VP of Operations & Research directly and will work with the firm’s two managing partners to ensure all client brands are maximizing annual marketing budgets while managing staff and outsourced vendors to facilitate brand awareness for our clients. This individual also assumes selective duties to support other functions of HCP’s marketing initiatives, focusing on sales, self-promotion and onboarding new clients requiring rebrands and mixed-media marketing tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with HCP’s Manager of Communications to produce content for press releases, social media posts, blogs, digital press kits (DPK) and various other PR-based tactics for HCP and all of our clients.
- Build and maintain HCP content with social media forums, blogs, and channels.
- Create and produce creative content for corporate/product/service-based videos, testimonial videos, sales and tech support videos and active participation in the development and management of all client video assets, such as training videos.
- Manage and track daily website maintenance for clients by managing web-related improvements to keep all client sites updated with fresh content.
- Manage and monitor website, social media, and paid digital statistics; continually improve website SEO tactics and other imperative viewer components like page titles, meta-tags, meta-descriptions, and PPC keywords and phrases.
- Create and manage treatments, scripts and storyboards for short form videos and assist with planning and post studio productions and nonlinear editing with our in-house editor.
- Serve as creative writer and content developer for client webinars, corporate updates, virtual/traditional tradeshows, and various special events.
- Actively participate in conversations with CEOs/Presidents to contribute and guide client content, brand equity, retention and core value-added propositions that separate them from competitors.
- Research and identify threats and opportunities for clients to provide unique strategies to position them above and beyond competitors.
- Work directly with Manager of Design Services to create graphics and other visual content for various social media sites, websites, and traditional/digital marketing mediums.
- Create and manage unique, value-added creative content for clients’ social media, orchestrating multiple departments to generate daily content in various vertical markets.
- Manage and track marketing campaigns, coordinated with all facets of a client’s business.
- Create and update client agendas and conference reports (weekly/monthly).
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty on an outstanding level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excels at secondary online industry research and has excellent writing/editing skills.
- Comfortable producing creative storytelling, unique editorial, and sometimes technical writing output.
- Experience in traditional/digital advertising, online marketing, brand management, social media management and statistical analytics covering paid digital media campaigns.
- Able to function as a contributing team member and interact positively and openly with clients, managing partners, peers, subordinates, other departments, upper-management, and external business contacts.
- Able to execute on all phases of transforming ideas and projects into marketing deliverables.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products with some understanding of Adobe InDesign suite of applications utilized by HCP’s Manager of Design Services.
- Act as the point person for clients and HCP blogging and participation in online forums/message boards.
- Must have a passion for social media and proactive PR/storytelling via social media channels with a specific focus in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate rationalized tactics are analytically sound, and justified by a budget and ROI.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, or communications is preferred.
- 7-10 years’ experience in branding/positioning, content development, creative campaign development, marketing, and social media management.
- Must have expertise in creating and managing national marketing budgets
- Needs to have experience with Meltwater and Google Analytics.
- Professional and safe office environment
- Some travel may be required
- Flexible schedules and solid teamwork atmosphere
- Equal opportunity employer
- Annual education stipend
- Matching simple IRA up to 3%
- 100% individual health insurance coverage
- Free parking (unless building policy changes)
Please, no calls or walk-ins. Interviews and/or calls are by appointment only. Interested parties may send a cover letter, resume, work samples and references to Lynn Cronin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.