TAMPA, Fla. (Aug. 28, 2020) – Florida Governor Ron DeSantis visited Port Tampa Bay on Aug. 27 for a roundtable discussion with local business owners and leaders about the impacts of COVID-19 on their operations. HCP’s Managing Partner, Sean Coniglio, participated in the conversation, which ranged from when businesses are considering going back to the office, to how the pandemic has affected their bottom line.
Other participants included:
- Zach Feinstein, owner of The Feinstein Group, a restaurant group in Tampa Bay that owns The Black Pearl in Dunedin, The Living Room Restaurant and Lounge in Dunedin, and Iron Oak New American BBQ in Palm Harbor.
- Bob Rohrlack, President and CEO of The Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- David Bevirt, Executive Vice President of Corporate Leasing and Strategy for Strategic Property Partners.
- Raul Alfonso, Executive Vice President for Port Tampa Bay.
- Ben Walker, President & CEO, Buyers Point and Tampa Bay Masks.