TAMPA, Fla. (October 18, 2017) Tampa-based conveyor maintenance, metal fabrication and industrial services company, Davis Industrial was named Small Business of the Year by the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce.
Davis Industrial President Stephenie Davis, enlisted HCP Associates to rebrand the company in the Fall of 2016.
Davis Industrial competed with hundreds of nominees and businesses with 21-50 employees. The team of judges used the following elements as the criteria for choosing the winners:
• History & philosophy (solid ethical business practices)
• Management (business goals, planning)
• Operational management (personnel, profitability and administrative processes)
• Innovativeness and response to adversity/economic conditions/competition
• Leadership and community contributions (community service involvement, leadership and corporate citizenship)
Over 600 people packed the David A. Straz, Jr. Center to hear The Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce announce the 2017 Small Business of the Year Awards winners.
For more information on the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year award, visit www.tampachamber.com.