HCP Associates is a 35-year-old research-based marketing firm located in the Channelside District in the Joseph Garcia International Center, home to Port Tampa Bay.
HCP is seeking an experienced Integrated Media Manager with an intricate understanding of how to develop, maintain and optimize paid campaign activity through social media channels, digital advertising strategies and analytics. Working closely with the Manager of Marketing Services to stay educated on client strategic goals and approved financial budgets to recommend media channels accordingly, this role will serve as HCP’s lead media planning/buying team member with a strong emphasis on Digital Media spend and optimization. This unique position requires experience with digital media strategies, digital and traditional ad buying, multimedia analytical reporting, strategic planning for predominantly B2B clientele. This individual should be comfortable implementing fresh ideas with rationalized strategies to justify an ROI to clients’ bottom line.
This position will report to our VP of Operations & Research and will work with the firm’s two managing partners and Manger of Marketing Services to ensure all client brands are maximizing annual marketing budgets. This individual also assumes selective duties to support other functions of HCP’s marketing initiatives, focusing on sales, self-promotion and onboarding new clients requiring rebrands and mixed-media marketing tactics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrated Media Recommendations
- Aid in creating a fully integrated, cross-channel campaign for each retainer client that best serves the relevant audience within each unique budgetary parameter. This requires a in-depth, proven knowledge of digital, print, channels to adapt to the evolving media landscape.
- Identify relevant KPI’s and benchmarks for activity, proactively and continually analyzing and optimize cross-channel performance to create an efficient customer journey for each campaign.
- Identify the most appropriate media channels for building awareness of a clients’ brand and strategically design a targeted media plan for each retainer client.
- Digital Media Vendor Negotiations
- Establish and maintain contacts with digital media vendors. Negotiate the best deals for the campaign to keep within the budget, manage campaign budgets, negotiate value-added assets for campaigns (editorial, digital, bonus insertions, etc.) to help maximize client reach to their target audiences.
- Reporting & Communications
- Provide reporting of paid activities against identified benchmarks and KPIs for the Manager of Marketing Services to include in regular client performance reports.
- Continuously educate and recommend the HCP team on new media trends to ensure each unique client audience are reached at their maximum potential during project-based meetings and discussions.
- Actively participate in weekly team-wide traffic meetings with relevant project-based status updates available.
- Cross-functional involvement with marketing services, research, and design teammates to develop items including demographic research rationale, websites, etc.
- In tandem with Manager of Marketing services, act as the evaluator of new media opportunities whether found by an HCP colleague or forwarded from a client.
- Work closely with the Vice President and Research team on analysis of various research projects and initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the campaign and recommend next steps after reviewing performance, ensuring that the campaigns are flighted correctly to the best audience via the most relevant channels; recommend changes as needed based on these evaluations and share with clients.
- Placement Bookings
- Manage digital media buys by making daily optimizations.
- Manage an appropriate mix of paid social media accounts for all clients to ensure result driven activity.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty on an outstanding level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Google Certified with at least 5 years of proven experience managing various Google Ad campaigns at once
- Able to interpret Google Analytics, identify and solve problem areas and enact relevant suggestions on future activity based on the information
- Posses a strong sense of initiative to proactively complete required tasks in a timely manner.
- A strong cross-functional communicator and team member.
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Google Certified with at least 5 years of proven experience managing various Google Ad campaigns at once.
- 7-10 years’ experience in branding/positioning, content development, creative campaign development, marketing, and social media management.
- Professional and safe office environment
- Some travel may be required
- Flexible schedules and solid teamwork atmosphere
- Equal opportunity employer
- Annual education stipend
- Matching simple IRA up to 3%
- 100% individual health insurance coverage
- Free parking (unless building policy changes)
Please, no calls or walk-ins.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.