HCP Named Semi-finalist for the 2014 Small Business of the Year Award
TAMPA, Fla. (June 2, 2014) Tampa-based research, strategy and marketing firm, HCP Associates, has been named a semi-finalist for the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year Award.
The 30-year-old marketing firm has been nominated for the past three years and was a semi-finalist in 2012.
HCP competed with hundreds of nominees and is now one of the 10 semi-finalists for businesses with less than 20 employees. The team of judges used the following elements as the criteria for choosing the semi-finalists:
• History & philosophy (solid ethical business practices)
• Management (business goals, planning)
• Operational management (personnel, profitability and administrative processes)
• Innovativeness and response to adversity/economic conditions/competition
• Leadership and community contributions (community service involvement, leadership and corporate citizenship)
Eric Polins, Senior Brand Strategist and Partner at HCP said, “We are grateful to be in the top 10 for a second year. We thoroughly enjoy being active members in the Chamber and love seeing small business thrive in our community. We hope this is the year for us to make the big win!”
The 2014 Small Business Awards will be handed out on Friday, September 19 at the Small Business of the Year banquet, the Chamber’s largest signature event. This is the most celebrated and well attended event that the Chamber holds each year, with more than 1,000 guests in attendance.
For more information on the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce’s Small Business of the Year award, visit www.tampachamber.com.
Share your thoughts
You must be logged in to post a comment.