HCP Associates is 32-year-old research-based marketing firm based in the Channelside Arts District in Downtown Tampa. We offer research, strategy and marketing support to companies in various industries located within the Tampa Bay Area and beyond.
HCP is currently seeking an energetic and professional Research Coordinator. This role includes coordinating qualitative, quantitative, primary and secondary research, including competitor and industry research, stakeholder interviews, surveys (online, web, direct mail, intercepts and focus groups), secret shopping, data mining, etc. The Research Coordinator works closely with HCP clients, team members and senior management.
- Coordinate research plan development, survey design, study analysis and reporting
- Consult with senior staff on client research plans
- Complete competitor research; evaluate, interpret and report findings
- Prepare reports & presentations using charts, graphs and other visual mediums
- Present results of studies/projects to Senior Management and clientele
- Source/seek recent articles and write white papers, industry related blog postings, news alerts, social media posts and newsletter articles for HCP and clients
- Participate in weekly project management reporting in our cloud-based traffic system
- Support account budget preparations and annual planning
- Help prepare updates to HCP website and social media
- Set up regular interval HCP e-newsletters
- Coordinate updates to HCP contact database
- Applicants must have superior math and analytical skills
- Ability to build solid strategic relationships with clients and business leaders
- Expert organizational and project management capabilities
- Strong oral presentation skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Superior time management
- Problem-solving prowess
- Impeccable quality assurance
- Close deadline management
A four-year degree in marketing, market research, advertising, psychology, statistics, or a related field is required. Previous related experience is preferred.
Those driven by a professional and self-starter attitude are encouraged to apply. The ability to perform multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment is a must. Experience and proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Survey Monkey and SPSS are required. A working knowledge of social media platforms as a user is very important. You will learn how it’s being used to target market clients and analyze customer’s habits and behaviors.
HCP Associates is an equal opportunity workplace with a long history of successful associates that find our firm a stable environment with a good work/life balance. HCP offers 100 percent health insurance coverage for its employees, a matching 401k plan (up to 3 percent), continuing education stipends and numerous other perks that make HCP a fun and unique workplace.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and work samples to Ms. Lynn Cronin at firstname.lastname@example.org.