HCP Associates, a 32-year-old marketing consulting firm based in Tampa, has an immediate opening for a Digital Developer.
The Digital Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of major and minor web and mobile components for a variety of different clients. The Digital Developer will work closely with Designers to develop custom websites, mobile applications and various other digital tactics for a large variety of clientele.
The Digital Developer must be able to develop and maintain WordPress and HTML5 websites while conforming to “strict” standards set by the W3C Organization for CSS and XHTML. A solid understanding of Google Analytics is also a necessity.
- Operate effectively as a member of the development team.
- Provide quick turn-around for daily client website maintenance.
- Responsible for development of custom Websites and mobile apps.
- Utilize storyboarding and graphic pre-designs, when appropriate.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Communicate effectively in technical and business environments.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical experience in development of WordPress websites.
- Practical experience with HTML, XML, PHP, and CSS.
- Must understand and master designs to be 100 percent “responsive” and adapt perfectly to Macs, PCs, iOS/Android. (includes iPhones, iPads, Kindles, tablets and the most popular browsers).
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and social media integration.
- Solid skills in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, innovative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under deadlines and times of elevated stress.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors).
- Prefer 1-3 years’ experience.
- Proficiency with InDesign a plus.
- Exposure to one of the following: Java, C++, Python a plus.
HCP Associates is an equal opportunity employer and offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- 100 percent paid health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Matching Simple IRA (Up to 3%)
- Experience with one of Florida’s most reputable research-based marketing firms
Apply for Position:
To apply for this position, please send e-mail containing; cover letter, resume, and samples of your best work (link to portfolio site) to email@example.com.
Please, no calls or walk-ins.