HCP is a research, strategy and marketing company based on Channelside Drive in Downtown Tampa. The company offers research, strategy and marketing support to companies in various industries located within the Tampa Bay Area and beyond.
The company is currently adding to the team, seeking an energetic professional. This role would fall under HCP’s research division, which conducts, qualitative and quantitative, primary and secondary research, including competitor research, stakeholder interviews, surveys (online, web, direct mail, intercept), industry research, secret shopping, data mining, etc. This individual would work with all team members and under the direct supervision of our Senior Director of Research.
• Support research plan development, survey design, study analysis and reporting
• Consult with senior staff on client research plans
• Conduct media and tradeshow research, evaluate opportunities, provide recommendations
• Complete competitor research, evaluations and report findings
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations
• Present results of studies/projects upon request
• Source/seek recent articles and write white sheets, industry related blog postings, news alerts, social media posts, and newsletter articles for HCP and clients
• Participate in monthly monitoring and reporting of digital web traffic
• Support account budget preparations and annual planning
• Prepare updates to HCP web and social media
• Set up regular interval HCP e-newsletters
• Manage and regularly update HCP contact database
• Applicants must have superior out-of-the box analytical skills
• Expert organizational capabilities
• Strong detail-orientation
• Problem-solving prowess
• Impeccable quality assurance
• Close deadline management
A four year degree in research, marketing, advertising, psychology, statistics, or a related field is required.
Those driven by a professional and self-starter attitude are encouraged to apply. The ability to perform multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment is a must. Experience and proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. SPSS experience is desired, but not required. A working knowledge of social media platforms as a user is very important and you will learn how it’s being used to target clients and analyze customer’s habits and behaviors.
Apply for Position
To apply for this position, please send e-mail containing your cover letter, resume and samples of your best work (link to portfolio site) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, no calls or walk-ins.