HCP Associates is 35-year-old research-based marketing firm based in the Channelside Arts District of Downtown Tampa. We offer research, strategy, and marketing support to clients in various industries within the Tampa Bay Area and across the country.
HCP is currently seeking an energetic and professional Marketing Intern. This role includes assisting the Manager of Marketing Services supporting both marketing retainer clients and special projects.
- Assisting with planning and executing trade shows, conferences, events, and meetings by identifying, coordinating, and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, creating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Review and manage social media calendars daily for all marketing and communication-based retainer clients, shadowing both marketing and communications managers to aid in content development.
- Assist with the creation of client communication meeting agendas, conference reports and memos.
- Support marketing manager by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars, and organizing and planning promotional presentations.
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data.
- Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to HCP consultants while providing instructions to clients for promotion or use.
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all follow clear brand guidelines and support client goals.
- Assist with watching all client websites weekly to ensure necessary changes, edits and or content updates are made accordingly.
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership.
Passionate team-player that understands the dynamics of a busy marketing, communications, research and consulting firm, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to multitask under pressure. You should be a self-starter, critical thinker, researcher and able to work directly with clients as needed. This role is ideal for a junior, senior, or recent graduate from an accredited University pursuing or possessing a degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing.