HCP is a national research, strategy and marketing firm headquartered in Tampa, Florida. We are not an ad agency or a standalone research firm. HCP Associates is a unique and different type of marketing firm with 30 years of successful history spanning the globe. Since 1986, we have been helping companies develop and implement effective marketing and business growth strategies based on industry, consumer and competitive research. Utilizing various strategic planning methodologies, we aid our clients in achieving long-term growth while enjoying short-term results. We specialize in all forms of research, strategic planning, marketing, public relations, customer retention, advertising, web development, digital media and broadcasting.
We are on a fast track and need leaders to join the team and help take us to the next level.
Here’s the HCP Mantra:
• Dedication – Doing right by our clients is a top priority.
• Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day by challenging traditional thinking and expanding the views of others.
• Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect through open communication.
• Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through effective collaboration. Every individual can impact the mission.
• Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
HCP Associates is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We work magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you!
HCP Associates is a research, strategy and marketing firm based in the Channelside district of downtown Tampa. The company is seeking to hire a front line administrative assistant to support the partners and staff members. The position is full-time with benefits.
• Handles all incoming phone inquiries from clients, vendors and prospects
• Experience with handling phone calls in a professional manner
• Keep records of incoming invoices and outgoing billing
• Management of our mailing process to including courier services, printing equipment inventory, FedEx account, and copier log accounts and stamp inventory
• Maintaining and support of filings both hard copies and digital documents
• Support staff and management with daily requests as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional and a self-starter with a positive attitude
• The ability to perform multiple office job functions in a fast paced environment
• Must be proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point
• Some QuickBooks experience desired but not required
• A two year degree or equivalent is desirable with some experience working in a professional service firm
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
HCP Associates has an immediate opening for a creative, open minded thinker with willingness to work in a small entrepreneurial environment to fill an entry-level marketing coordinator position. This individual will play a pivotal role in the growth of our firm by supporting our manager of client services with the coordination of media and events being processed or conducted on behalf of our clients. The position requires attention to detail, the ability to identify opportunities, and exceptional communication and project management skills. Understanding print, website design and social media is a necessity. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key requirements of this position.
- Coordinate and manage tasks as defined by the Manger of Client Services
- Organize daily tasks and projects for quality assurance to maintain company standards and exceed client expectations
- Manage client social media accounts
- Develop fresh and edit prior client website content
- Draft standard 400-word AP style press releases through major newswire applications and provide results reports
- Directly report to the Manager of Client Services and interface with clients as directed
The applicant must be an energetic self-starter, good researcher and able to communicate effectively. Attention to detail is critical as are strong organizational, presentation, writing and editing skills. Additional requirements include:
- 1-3 years of corporate marketing background or agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications and/or Marketing
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in management software (Excel, Outlook, Word, Google Docs/Calendar)
- Experience with CRM systems and email marketing systems
- Understanding of SEM, SEO
- Basic technical web knowledge including HTML, CSS and social media
- Should be a team player with strong customer-service orientation and good understanding of a dynamic and busy agency environment
- Needs solid triage skills to manage multiple deadlines effectively/efficiently
To apply for this position, please send an e-mail containing your cover letter, resume and samples of your best work (link to your portfolio site) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
Entry Level Web Designer / Front End Developer
The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web components for internal and external clients. The designer will design, develop, optimize, test and deliver websites, applications and components. Enhancements will be required on an ongoing basis. The best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. The designer must have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design and production deployment. Additionally, the designer will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, social media integration as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration. Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics is also necessary.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this position.
- Operate effectively as a member of the development team
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Responsible for meeting expectations and high-quality deliverables on time
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components
- Responsible for the design and development of webpages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs
- Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format
- Utilize storyboarding and graphic pre-designs, when appropriate
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in technical and business environments
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of one (1) year of web design and development experience is required
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUIs for maximizing usability
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front to back-end functionality
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and social media integration
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under deadlines and times of elevated stress
- BS / BA / BFA university degree preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please send an e-mail containing your cover letter, resume, and samples of your best work (link to portfolio site) to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.