HCP is a national research, strategy and marketing firm headquartered in Tampa, Florida. We are not an ad agency or a standalone research firm. HCP Associates is a unique and different type of marketing firm with 30 years of successful history spanning the globe. Since 1986, we have been helping companies develop and implement effective marketing and business growth strategies based on industry, consumer and competitive research. Utilizing various strategic planning methodologies, we aid our clients in achieving long-term growth while enjoying short-term results. We specialize in all forms of research, strategic planning, marketing, public relations, customer retention, advertising, web development, digital media and broadcasting.
We are on a fast track and need leaders to join the team and help take us to the next level.
Here’s the HCP Mantra:
• Dedication – Doing right by our clients is a top priority.
• Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day by challenging traditional thinking and expanding the views of others.
• Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect through open communication.
• Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through effective collaboration. Every individual can impact the mission.
• Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
HCP Associates is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We work magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you!
VP of Client Services
HCP Associates is looking for a forward-thinking, results-driven Vice President of Client Services who can envision and evolve a full roster of growing clients.
The VP of Client Services will collaborate across departments to deliver great work. They will lead a team of professionals that yield measured and profitable results. He/She will design communications and marketing plans, oversee the implementation, measure results, track progress and report results.
The VP of Client Services is responsible for all account management strategy, operational planning and optimization, performance management and development, and overall outstanding marketing work for all clients. The VP of Client Services will focus on enhancing our account management offering, client experience, and growing account relationships to deliver a unique personalized consumer experience at a monumental scale.
• Lead a team of client-focused support staff and contractors supporting the growth of clients
• Develop and implement communication plans to meet each client’s strategy in close partnership with brands
• Drive efficient launch of ongoing messaging and campaigns and garnering superior client satisfaction by establishing metrics for measuring success
• Help meet revenue goals by being involved in the work across the client base
• Envision the win and how we get there, across the client base
• Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus
• Experience managing a small team of professionals and contractors in a data-driven environment
• Strong strategic thinking capabilities, with the ability to translate marketing needs into compelling concepts and solutions
• Comfortable and proficient with client service processes from onboarding to results measurement and ensuing growth
• Experience with defining and refining to drive increase in efficiency and simplification of complex processes
• Excellent project management skills—must meet and exceed deadlines and deliverables
• Possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• In-depth understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
• Proven collaboration skills, with ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve goals
• Minimum of 12 years of online media experience with expertise in digital advertising
• Passionate student of social media best practices and trends
• Accomplished change leader, demonstrating a flexible approach and resilience to setbacks.
• Able to drive operating and culture change
• Proven ability to recruit, lead, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth. Proven track record of growing leaders
• Win credibility with background and skill sets
• Able to communicate with both highly technical and non-technical individuals to drive understanding and inspire to fulfill our company vision and our client objectives
• Provide strong leadership, develop and set individual and departmental performance goals and act as a change agent
HCP is a research, strategy and marketing company based on Channelside Drive in Downtown Tampa. The company offers research, strategy and marketing support to companies in various industries located within the Tampa Bay Area and beyond.
The company is currently adding to the team, seeking an energetic professional. This role would fall under HCP’s research division, which conducts, qualitative and quantitative, primary and secondary research, including competitor research, stakeholder interviews, surveys (online, web, direct mail, intercept), industry research, secret shopping, data mining, etc. This individual would work with all team members, but most closely with our Senior Director of Research.
• To support research plan development, survey design, study analysis and reporting
• Monthly monitoring and reporting of digital campaigns
• Sourcing of secondary data as well as industry data for use by clients in newsletters, whitepapers, websites and social media postings
• Applicants must have superior out-of-the box analytical skills
• Expert organizational capabilities
• Strong detail-orientation
• Problem-solving prowess
• Impeccable quality assurance
• Close deadline management
A four year degree in marketing, advertising, psychology, statistics, or a related field is required.
Those driven by a professional and self-starter attitude are encouraged to apply. The ability to perform multiple job functions in a fast-paced environment is a must. Experience and proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. SPSS experience is desired, but not required.
HCP is a research, strategy and marketing firm based in the Channelside district of downtown Tampa. The company is seeking hire a front line administrative assistant to support the partners and staff members. The position is full-time with benefits.
• Handles all incoming phone inquiries from clients, vendors and prospects.
• Experience with handling phone calls in a professional manner.
• Keep records of incoming invoices and outgoing billing.
• Management of our mailing process to including courier services, printing equipment inventory, FedEx account, and copier log accounts and stamp inventory.
• Maintaining and support of filings both hard copies and digital documents.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be professional and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
• The ability to perform multiple office job functions in a fast paced environment.
• Must be proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point.
• Some QuickBooks experience desired but not required.
In addition, other responsibilities will include supporting staff and management with daily requests as needed.
Two-year degree or equivalent is desirable with some experience working in a professional service firm.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.