HCP is a national research, strategy and marketing firm headquartered in Tampa, Florida. We are not an ad agency or a standalone research firm. HCP Associates is a unique and different type of marketing firm with 30 years of successful history spanning the globe. Since 1986, we have been helping companies develop and implement effective marketing and business growth strategies based on industry, consumer and competitive research. Utilizing various strategic planning methodologies, we aid our clients in achieving long-term growth while enjoying short-term results. We specialize in all forms of research, strategic planning, marketing, public relations, customer retention, advertising, web development, digital media and broadcasting.
We are on a fast track and need leaders to join the team and help take us to the next level.
Here’s the HCP Mantra:
• Dedication – Doing right by our clients is a top priority.
• Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – preferably a big one – every day by challenging traditional thinking and expanding the views of others.
• Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect through open communication.
• Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through effective collaboration. Every individual can impact the mission.
• Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
HCP Associates is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We work magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you!
HCP Associates is a research, strategy and marketing firm based in the Channelside district of downtown Tampa. The company is seeking to hire a front line administrative assistant to support the partners and staff members. The position is full-time with benefits.
• Handles all incoming phone inquiries from clients, vendors and prospects
• Experience with handling phone calls in a professional manner
• Keep records of incoming invoices and outgoing billing
• Management of our mailing process to including courier services, printing equipment inventory, FedEx account, and copier log accounts and stamp inventory
• Maintaining and support of filings both hard copies and digital documents
• Support staff and management with daily requests as needed
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional and a self-starter with a positive attitude
• The ability to perform multiple office job functions in a fast paced environment
• Must be proficient in outlook, word, excel and power point
• Some QuickBooks experience desired but not required
• A two year degree or equivalent is desirable with some experience working in a professional service firm
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Entry Level Web Designer / Front End Developer
The Web Developer/Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor web components for internal and external clients. The designer will design, develop, optimize, test and deliver websites, applications and components. Enhancements will be required on an ongoing basis. The best practices and design methods will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. The designer must have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design and production deployment. Additionally, the designer will be required to have experience in graphics, layout, scripting, programming, social media integration as well as development involving compatibility and seamless integration. Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and Google Analytics is also necessary.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this position.
- Operate effectively as a member of the development team
- Operate effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
- Responsible for meeting expectations and high-quality deliverables on time
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components
- Responsible for the design and development of webpages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs
- Effectively develop in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format
- Utilize storyboarding and graphic pre-designs, when appropriate
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in technical and business environments
- Experience in developing websites and/or web applications. Minimum of one (1) year of web design and development experience is required
- Solid understanding of navigation and GUIs for maximizing usability
- Front-end and some back-end development experience. More important is the experience of seamless integration of front to back-end functionality
- Working knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and social media integration
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work under deadlines and times of elevated stress
- BS / BA / BFA university degree preferred, but not required
To apply for this position, please send an e-mail containing your cover letter, resume, and samples of your best work (link to portfolio site) to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.